Welcome to the Chaikin Analytics WebApp.
Chaikin Analytics delivers industry-leading equity analytics which enables the serious investor to make informed buy/sell decisions based on Chaikin’s reliable and back-tested Chaikin Power Gauge Ratings, Signals, Industry “Power Bars” and other content available only to Chaikin subscribers.
The core of the system is the Chaikin Power Gauge Rating, which combines 20 fundamental, technical, and sentiment-based factors into a clear indication of a stock’s likelihood of outperforming or underperforming the market over an intermediate term horizon.
The service is available as an iPad app and WebApp. This is the User Guide for the WebApp (also known as “Chaikin Analytics for Desktop”, though it runs in a browser on desktop or laptop computers).
With Chaikin Analytics you can:
- Get reliable Chaikin Power Gauge Ratings on any stock or list.
- See ETF constituents, history, and technical analytics.
- Create unlimited custom watchlists.
- See actionable trading Signals and important Alerts.
- Work with Sectors, Subsectors, Industries, and major Indices.
- Navigate through charts on any list, featuring industry-standard Chaikin indicators.
- See Earnings Warnings, Surprises, and Estimate Revisions.
- See integrated news headlines any U.S. stock.
- Screen for stocks meeting your criteria, including Power Gauge Ratings and other proprietary analytics.
- Download powerful research reports on over 5,000 U.S. equities, or a Portfolio Health Check on the stocks you care about.
- Access Chaikin Insights for detailed market commentary and actionable stock ideas.
The Chaikin Analytics WebApp runs on both Windows PCs and Macs, inside HTML5-compliant versions of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer (IE 10 and above)
Windows Users: If your browser does not support HTML5 and upgrading it is not possible, Chaikin Analytics is available as a standalone application. Chaikin support staff can assist with downloading and installing this.
To use the Chaikin Analytics WebApp, you must have a username and password which are permissioned for Chaikin Analytics access.
To subscribe, visit chaikinanalytics.com/registration.html.
Your username will be the email address you specify when you subscribe.
iPad subscribers can use their existing username and password with no extra permissioning or charge. Custom watchlists will be visible across both platforms.
Visit app.chaikinanalytics.com, or launch the Chaikin Analytics application, and sign in with your username and password.
Check “Remember Me” to have your password remembered across sessions.
Note: You may only have one session at a time. If you attempt to sign in a second time, your previous session will be signed out.
Reset or Forgot Password
If you forget your password or want to reset it, press “Reset Password.”
Enter the email associated with your account and press “Reset Password.” An email will be sent to your address – follow the link to reset your password.
Press "Return to Sign In" to return to the Sign-in screen.